September 19, 2017

Merry Cafe

Here is another craft show project made with the Merry Cafe stamp set.  I think I might have mentioned that I love Pumpkin Spice lattes, so I was thrilled with this particular stamp.  


Wrapping these little cups is so easy and yet another project I can do while watching baseball on TV.  It sure is a good thing baseball and craft shows happen at the same time.



I was even more thrilled when I found some Pumpkin Spice latte K-cups and then the little Reese's Peanut Butter cup shaped pumpkin candy bars!!


Stamps: Merry Cafe
Cardstock: Cajun Craze Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Retired from my huge stash
Ink: Always Artichoke, Cajun Craze Marker
Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Blender Pens, Tear and Tape, Copper Ribbon


My appointment with my oncologist went very well yesterday, although it took up all afternoon.  I am continuing to do well, in complete remission, and blood counts all back to normal!!  I even got sprung until after the holidays!! I am continuing to feel very blessed.  I was still very tired though after the weekend so went to bed QUITE early last night and slept for 13 hours straight!!  I should be good to go to go today for more of whatever I decide to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: