September 25, 2017

Count My Blessings

Still counting my blessings and making cards with this set.  I love the fall colors and the way this turned out!!


This is one of the cards everyone stamping tonight will be making. I really need to use my aqua painter more than I do.  I think it was just the right touch for the leaves and acorns on this stamp.


Stamps: Count My Blessings
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
Ink:Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze 
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Aquapainter, Burlap Ribbon, Paper Snips, 
Tear and Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is cut, ready, and assembled for Make-It-Monday tonight.  I just need to unload my car from the craft show, so that I can load it with tonight's supplies.  I probably should do that before it gets too much hotter today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: