August 17, 2017

Stylized Birthday

The card Front Builder Dies do not need to be used for just Christmas cards!!  I think they make  excellent masculine birthday cards!!



This is one of the cards that everyone made on Monday night.


Stamps: Stylized Birthday 
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Emerald Envy, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break, Pick a Pattern
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Squares Framelits, 
Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies, Big Shot, 
5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots

I was able to spend the majority of my day yesterday in my stamping room working on projects for some upcoming craft shows.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head, that were also floating there last year and just didn't get done.  I am so looking forward to this holiday season and all of the craft shows I am participating in!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: