August 26, 2017

Painted Harvest

Thank you to my friend, Linda, for sending me a link to show my favorite stamp set with a Christmas twist!!  I knew as soon as I saw it, that I needed to use it to try making a Christmas card.  Thanks, Linda!!


This is my shoebox swap for the demonstrator get together I am going to today.  I love the way it turned out.  It is the exact same layout as we used last time at Make-It-Monday for one of the cards, only oriented vertically.


Stamps: Painted Harvest, Watercolor Christmas
Cardstock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Bouquet Bunch Framelits, 
Holly Textured Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Old Olive 3/8" Chevron Ribbon, 
Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

My desert is made, my swaps are almost complete, and I am about ready to head out the door for a fun day of stamping.  I am looking forward to spending the day with friends, using all of the new goodies in the upcoming Holiday catalog.  You are going to LOVE it . . . it has so many cool things in it.  I can't wait to share them with you!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Your welcome Glad you could use.