August 7, 2017

Big On Birthdays

Dauber Dots was another one of the techniques we did at Technique Club last Thursday night.  I found this example on a blog I follow . . . Flowerbug's Inkspot.



If you did not want the muted look of the dauber dots, you could stamp the sentiment just over the dots.


Stamps: Big On Birthdays
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Vellum Cardstock 
Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, marina Mist, Basic Black
Accessories: Sponge Daubers, Clear Faceted Gems, Glue Dots



I am definitely loving the cooler temperatures the last few days.  It is a double edged sword, however.  Because now I want to be both outside reading and inside playing with my pre-order stamp sets that came last Thursday.  I have been so busy since then I haven't even opened the box yet.  I am hoping to do that today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: