August 15, 2017

Beautiful Bouquet

This stamp set was a total impulse buy on my part.  I loved the words in the set, but I have so many sets that I have bought for just the words, I was going to pass on this one.  I am oh so glad I did not!!



When searching Pinterest for inspiration for this set, I came across this card.  I loved it and so did many who made it last night at Make-It-Monday.





Stamps: Beautiful Bouquet
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mamb
Accessories: Ruffled Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals


Today is going to be a totally unplanned and relaxing day.  I was supposed to be on my way to Wisconsin with my daughter, Julie, but her work trip got cancelled, so I have three whole days with nothing planned.  There are plenty of things I probably should be doing, but nothing that can't wait, so resting and relaxing are on the agenda!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Resting and relaxing is the key thing to do. I absolutely LOVE the colors in this card and the embossing folder is amazing.

Kate Stockman said...

Sorry I missed class last night. I really like this card. That embossing folder looks fun!