August 1, 2017

Thankful Thoughts

I needed a bunch of thank you notes yesterday and this one was very easy to mass produce!!


I chose the Lemon Lime Twist color because I had a lot of Lemon Lime Twist cardstock, but this would be equally as pretty in any of the other new In-Colors.


Stamps: Thankful Thoughts
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: 1/2" Circle Punch, Stampin Dimensionals, 
Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

I used to dread the first of August, because that meant work and a schedule were right around the corner.  I have to admit that thought crossed my mind when I typed the date for this blog post!!  However . . . after a second thought, my mind quickly went to all of the things I can do this fall!!  And do them, I will.  Even though I did not slow down much last fall, it seems like there were a lot of things I wanted to do but could not.  So this fall will be full of adventures.  Not sure what all they will be, but I am sure I will find something!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: