August 29, 2017

Lemon Zest

I wasn't too sure that I really needed this stamp set, even though I loved the sentiments in it.  However, I finally broke down and purchased it and I am certainly glad I did.



This is one of the cards that everyone made last night.  I am sure you will see a lot more of it in the coming months.



 It is an accordion fold card with the sentiment stamped on the middle panel!!  Life should indeed be lived with zest!!!


Stamps: Lemon Zest
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Garden Green, 
Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink: Garden Green, Par Pizzazz
Accessories: Lots of Labels Framelits, 
Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Lemon Builder Punch, White Perfect Accents, 
3/8" Old Olive Mini Chevron Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots

We had such a big group last night that I have no leftover packets to stamp up today, so my day can be totally devoted to craft show items. I really want to get my 2018 calendars and my wine tags done, but I keep finding so many other cute treat orders, that those keep getting put on the back burner. However this is the week!! Believe it or not this is a totally free week with nothing else scheduled during the days.  I can hardly believe it!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: