August 21, 2017

Merry Cafe

If you know me at all you know I love coffee.  That includes all kinds of flavored coffee as well,  So of course I had to get this new stamp set called Merry Cafe.



I found this card on Pinterest and could not resist making one of them myself!!


Stamps: Merry Cafe
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper: Painted Autumn
Ink: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Coffee Cups Framelits Dies, 
Layered Leaves Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Triple Banner Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, 
Linen Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today is going to be a great day to stay inside and craft all day.  It is raining, mica is being serviced, and the Cubs are not playing this afternoon, so there should be nothing to distract me from my crafts!!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: