August 25, 2017

Painted Harvest

I love this craft show project I have been working on . . . and with one of my favorite stamp sets . . . Painted Harvest.  I saw something like this on Pinterest and knew it would be perfect for my fall craft shows.


The Holiday catalog has these mini pizza boxes that are just perfect for 3 X 3 notes!!



The belly band helps keep the box closed and it very easy to slide on and off!!


Check out the close ups of each card.


I used a strip of coordinating designer series paper to cover the back flap of the mini envelopes.


I had a ton of fun using different color combinations for each of the flowers. The top one is Curshed Curry and Cherry Cobbler. The above on is Cherry Cobbler and the next one is Pink Pirouette and Berry Burst.


I think this one is my favorite combination . . . Crushed Curry and Cajun Craze.


The more traditional sunflower . . . Crushed Curry and So Saffron.


And the last combination . . . Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie.


When you lay out all six of them together I think they are adorable.  I made eight boxes in all and each box has different sentiments on the cards.  I hope people like them as well as I do!!


Stamps: Painted Harvest, Wood Words
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, 
Cherry Cobbler, Berry Burst, Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, 
Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Berry Burst, 
Pink Pirouette, Per Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Linen Thread, Mini Pizza Boxes, 3X3 MiniEenvelopes

Yesterday's lunch was a lot of fun.  We did not stay as long as usual . . . but that was a good thing because I had not been home very long and some friends called and wanted to know if we wanted to go out for supper . . . so of course we said yes.  We went to a little hole in the wall restaurant but had a delicious steak dinner for two with just about the best sirloin I have had in a long time.  It was so big that we brought half of it home and that is what we will be having for supper tonight!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: