August 22, 2017

Painted Harvest

I have been having so much fun with this Painted Harvest stamp set.  I can't wait until you can stamp with it as well.



There are so many color combinations that you can make for this flower, and they all look fabulous!!


Stamps: Painted Harvest, Timeless Textures
Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Whisper White 
Ink: Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede, Garden Green, Old Olive
Designer Series Paper: Wood Texture
Accessories: Everyday Label Punch, Linen Thread,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Well . . . yesterday was such a dreary day . . . at least for part of it!! I did work in my stamp room for a little bit, but I also finished up some other things I had started that I could do in front of the TV.  I do need to get to work on my swaps for a demonstrator meeting I am going to this weekend . . . hopefully that will happen today!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: