August 30, 2017

Colorful Seasons

I knew right away when I saw this stamp and die set that I would love it and use it a lot!!  It is absolutely perfect for any time of the year.  This is one of the cards that my friend, Sally from Ohio, sent for our swap last Saturday.  I absolutely love it!!!


I think everybody stamping this week did too, if their comments and reactions when they saw it are anything to go by!!


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, 
Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Glitter Enamel Dots, Stampin Dimensionals

Yesterday was a full day of stamping, although some of it was done from the comfort of my recliner while watching the Cubs!!  After running a few errands this morning, I think I will probably be doing exactly the same thing again today.  It's nice to get the stamping all done and then I can assemble in front of the TV!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: