August 27, 2017

Sorry For Everything


Today's card is one of the shoebox swaps brought by Luetta, that we made yesterday at a demonstrator get together.  With a quick change of sentiment this card could be for just about any fall occasions you might need a card for.  


It is also one that everybody will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.

 

Stamps: Sorry For Everything, Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry
Accessories: Daisy Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch

Yesterday was a great time stamping and visiting with friends.  I have a ton of ideas using sets from the Holiday Catalog that will be available September 1st.  

Today I need to get in gear and get everything cut and ready for Make-It-Monday tomorrow night.  I have a feeling my living room will become my cutting place this afternoon as I want to watch the Cubs as well!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: