August 8, 2017

Carols of Christmas

Check out this early release stamp set . . . Carols of Christmas . . . that will be in the Holiday catalog.  I finally had a chance to play with it yesterday!!



It has so many possibilities!!


Stamps: Carols Of Christmas 
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Tranquil Tide, Silver Glimmer 
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Framelits, Card Front Builder Thinlit Dies, Big Shot

Besides playing with this stamp set, I also finally found time to unpack my box of new stamping goodies from the Holiday Catalog.


Tons of fun just waiting for some ink.  I have a couple of appointments today, but I hope to be able to put some of these to good use in between times!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: