August 16, 2017

Colorful Seasons

Stampin BJ had this awesome gender neutral sympathy card on her blog a while back.  I knew it would be a perfect one for Make-It-Monday.



So often my sympathy cards end up having flowers on them so I am always on the lookout for gender neutral ones.


Stamps: Colorful Seasons, Awesomely Artistic, Rose Wonder
Cardstock: Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Copper Foil 
Ink: Garden Green, Soft Suede
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Big Shot, 
Soft Suede Marker, 1/4" Copper Trim, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

I spent most of yesterday in my stamp room playing with product from the upcoming Holiday catalog.  There are some awesome fall and holiday stamps and accessories that will be coming your way.  Check back later in the week for some cards made with these products.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: