August 24, 2017

Spooky Cat

Not that I am wishing time away, but I do have to share this Halloween card I made the other day.  It seems like as stampers we are always one or two seasons ahead of where the calendar is!!


If I were to make this card over again I would probably cover a little more of the bottom of the white with the designer series paper.  I did not realize how low it was until I was looking at the photo of it.


Stamps: Spooky Cat (New)
Cardstock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Spooky Night  (New)
Ink: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, 
Cat Punch (New), Stampin' Dimensionals

My social life is definitely getting in the way of my stamping!!!  I did not make it to my room yesterday since I was at coffee all morning and had a book I needed to finish because it was due at the library.  Today I am meeting my friends for lunch that usually lasts until supper time so there probably won't be much stamping done today either.  I have been able to do some assembling in the evenings as I have been watching the Cubs, so I am making progress on my projects!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: