August 9, 2017

Carols of Christmas

Back again with another Carols of Christmas card.  I have several of them to share with you this week.


Once again using Pinterest as an inspiration!!  I do love this color combination . . . even if it isn't the usual Christmas color combination.

 

Stamps: Carols Of Christmas
Cardstock: Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Silver Foil
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory
Ink: Dapper Denim
Accessories: Stitched Shaped Framelits, Card Front Builder Thinlit Dies, 
Big Shot, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

By the time most of you read this I will be well on the way on my next road trip.  Luetta and I are going to spend a couple of days in Mason City and Clear Lake, visiting the museums and sights that have to do with the Music Man and Buddy Holly.  I am sure there will be some shopping and talking about stamping along the way!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!


No comments: