July 31, 2017

Colorful Seasons

I have been seeing many cards made with the Color Theory Memories and More Card Pack as I have been surfing the Internet.



I decided I needed to give it a try this morning.  It probably took me less than 45 minutes to  assemble everything, do the stamping and die cutting, and put the cards together.


Stamps: Colorful Season, Burlap Background
Cardstock: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Layering Squares Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Stitched Shapes Framelits, Seasonal Layers Thinlits, 
Big Shot, Color Theory Memories and More Card Pack, 
Banner Triple Punch, Fine Tip Glue Pen, Brights Enamel Shapes, 
Crushed Curry Solid Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals

Check out the close-ups of each card!!  I am thrilled with the way they all turned out!!





Check back the rest of the week for the other three seasons!!  I guess you know what I will be doing the rest of the day!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: