July 4, 2017

Brushwork Alphabet 

Happy 4th of July!!!  When I saw something similar to this on Pinterest, I just knew I had to make one and add it to my 4th of July decor collection!!


I am really pleased with the way it turned out.  And what made it even better was when John and I made a trip to get the frame for it, it was on sale for half price . . . a bargain indeed!!  I just thought it needed a white frame to set it off.


Stamps: Brushwork Alphabet, Number of Years
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Large Number Framelits, Big Shot, Versamark, 
White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool. Daisy Punch

By the time you are reading this, I am sure we are underway on our Fourth of July Flea Market tradition.  I certainly don't need anymore fleas but it is always fun to look.  Most of my stamping room has been furnished with the fleas that we have gotten over the years at flea markets, so you just never know what I may find!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 


Happy Stamping!!

No comments: