July 24, 2017

Label Me Pretty

Today's card is another one I found on Stamp With Georgia's website.  I think Berry Burst may be my favorite new In Color!


This is also one of the cards everyone will be making tonight.


Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: Softly Falling Embossing Folder, 
Big Shot, Pretty Label Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 
1/2" Berry Burst Finely Woven Ribbon, 
Basic Pearl Jewels, Stampin' Dimensionals

Everything is ready for tonight sitting by the door just waiting for me to load it in the car.  I need to bake a batch of cookies for John to take to Old Guy Coffee this afternoon and I hope to work in my stamp room a little before the Cubs game this afternoon as well.  It sure is good to see a little bit cooler temperatures, so sitting outside maybe in the future as well!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: