July 12, 2017

Daisy Delight

I finally decided it was time to use some of the other stamps in the Daisy Delight stamp set besides the daisy and the thank you.  The other flowers are equally as cool.



This was another one of the cards that everyone got to make on Monday night.  It was a little bit of a challenge but I think everyone survived.


Stamps: Daisy Delight
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Accessories: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double Stitched Ribbon

Yesterday was a good day of shopping for treasures.  I got several things for my display tables and I don't think I spent over $5 total.  I came home mid-afternoon and rested the rest of the day.  Today is going to be another day of rest . . . I am learning to listen to when I need to slow down.  I am not a good listener, but I am getting better.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: