July 28, 2017

A Little Wild

I have decided that I just love this little elephant.  There are equally as cute other animals in this set but the elephant just seems to call my name.



I could make baby cards with him all day long!!


Stamps: A Little Wild, Baby Bear
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Soft Sky, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch 

Wow . . . what a day!  I can't believe I am just now getting around to posting this.  Our day started early this morning with John having an appointment and routine procedure done at the hospital.  I got John  home and turned around and walked out the door to meet Hanna and some friends in Kalona for lunch. They then came back to the house and we designed Save the Date cards and wedding invitations for one of Hanna's friends.   So . . . this is the first opportunity I have had to just sit!!  I don't think I will be doing much else today!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: