July 14, 2017

Ribbon Of Courage

I am not sure there was another stamp set that I was as excited about for my own personal stamping as this one . . . Ribbon of Courage.  Because the awareness color for lymphoma is lime green the Lemon Lime Twist was the perfect color.


Using other colors and other sentiments in the stamp set, this would be a perfect card for anyone struggling with cancer.  The other sentiments are . . . Courage . . . LIVE every moment, LAUGH every day, LOVE with all your heart . . . and Sending Love and Hugs to you.


Stamps: Ribbon of Courage
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer 
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Stampin Dimensionals

As I have spent time with my family this week, I am reminded of how truly blessed I am.  It has been a great week not only with my immediate family, but with my brothers, their families, and their families families.  



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: