July 21, 2017

A Little Wild

When I first saw this stamp set in the new catalog, I was like "Ehhh".  It really didn't appeal to me al that much.  But then . . . I went to the demonstrator meeting at Susie's and she had a couple of cards made with it and they were so cute I decided I had to have it.  Yesterday when I was in my stamping room I was persuing Pinterest and I came across a ton of cool ideas for this set. This is just one of them!!!


At first I wasn't sure how I was going to make the top part of the mobile, but it is really very easy with a couple of small strips of cardstock!!  I am not really sure who to give credit to, because sometimes on Pinterest it is hard to trace back to the original poster, especially if there is no watermark on the card.


Stamps: A Little Wild, Happy Celebrations
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, 
Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Coffee Break
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Little Loves Framelits, Big Shot, Soft Sky Marker, 
Classic Label Punch, Soft Sky 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon

Since today is going to be another exceptionally hot day I am thinking staying in my stamping room, stamping the day away will be a good idea.  I may even start getting ready for Make-It-Monday which is next week!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: