July 1, 2017

Eastern Beauty

I thought I would start the Fourth of July weekend off with a red, white, and blue card.  I saw a card like this one on Pinterest and thought it would be perfect for this weekend!!!


So glad we at least have a star die in the Wood Crate Framelits since we no longer carry any other star dies or punches!!


Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Real Red, Dapper Denim, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer  
Ink: Real Red, Dapper Denim
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Big Shot,
Banner Triple Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday's garage sale was a huge success and today has been very busy as well.  I know I was tired at the end of the day yesterday!!  I am hoping to be able to spend a little time in my stamping room this afternoon or tomorrow, as it seems ike forever since I actually stamped something. 


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: