July 6, 2017

Flurry of Wishes

I know, I know . . .it is a little early for snowflakes but tonight is technique/stamp club night and I wanted to continue using glossy cardstock and one of the techniques is called magic snowflake.



I loved the technique when we had glossy cardstock before and I still love it. I think it makes such striking backgrounds for images!!


Stamps: Flurry of Wishes
Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim, Glossy White
Ink: Dapper Denim, White Craft
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Dapper Denim and Marina Mist Re-Inkers, Stampin' Dimensionals

The car is packed and ready to go for tonight so this afternoon will be filled with some rest time and the Cubs on TV.  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: