July 29, 2017

A Little Wild

Here we have another card everyone made this week, that was yet another swap that Susie brought to our meeting last month.


I absolutely love this combination of colors!!  I'm also thinking that this would make a cute valentine card in reds and blacks!!


Stamps: A Little Wild
Cardstock: Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Pick a Pattern
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, 
Crushed Curry Baker's Twine,
Clear Wink of Stella, Stampin Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for another day in Des Moines.  Julie and Jason are picking me up and we are meeting Hanna for a fun day of  . . . . whatever we want to do!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: