July 10, 2017

So Many Shells

Oh dear . . .  another stamp set that got me because of its sentiments!!!  The ones is this stamp set are awesome!!!


This is another one of the cards everyone will be making tonight at Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: So Many Shells, Timeless Textures
Cardstock: Very Vanilla Thick, Powder Pink, Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Powder Pink, Flirty Flamingo
Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals

Yesterday was another fun day of family, friends, sitting, and visiting.  Even though it was warmer yesterday the shade and the breeze made it very enjoyable.

I am excited for tonight's Make-It-Monday because my sister-in-law, her sister, niece,  sister-in-law, and my niece will be joining me for stamping.  Lori and I have shared hobbies for almost 30 years . . . the first time I ever met her we were making cross stitched padded photo albums.  Seems like just yesterday!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: