July 19, 2017

Label Me Pretty

This stamp set . . . Label Me Pretty . . . has been sitting unused on my shelf since we could pre-order-pre-order the first of April.  I decided it was time to change that!!

 

Now . . . don't get me wrong . . . I love our framelits and dies, but I love punches more!!  They are so easy to use and I was thrilled to use two different punches on this card!!


Stamps: Label Me Pretty
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Berry Burst, White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Berry Burst
Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Pretty Label Punch

Ever since I was a little girl, summertime has been the time to read, read, read!!  When I was teaching, this held true as well, because I could read as late into the night as I wanted and didn't have to worry about getting up to go to work.  Now that I am retired, you would think that I would read anytime I wanted . . . because I really don't have to get up for any particular thing in the morning.  But 55 years of a habit is a hard thing to break . . . I still do most of my reading in the summer and this summer has been no exception. So on an exceptionally hot afternoon, I can't think of a better thing to do than sit in the comfort of my air conditioner, with my ice tea and a good book!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: