July 20, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

Now that I have started using Oh So Eclectic . . . I just can't seem to stop. This is a card I found on Pinterest and thought it was pretty cool.



This is definitely not a color combination I would have thought of but it certainly seems to work!!


Stamps: Oh So Eclectic 
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Sky, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Eclectic Layers Framelits, Big Shot, 
Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Mini Stampin' Dimensionals

For the last couple of days neither John nor I have felt all that great . . . not sure if it was the heat or just tired from activity.  However after a couple of days of doing not much of anything today is a much better day for both of us!! Still not going out in the heat, but at least he is painting again and I am back in my stamp room!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: