July 17, 2017

Daisy Delight

I just can't seem to get away from Daisy Delight!!  I love both the stamps and the Designer Series Paper.  I think one of the reasons it appeals to me so much is that I have always loved dark blue and yellow together.



This is another one of the cards someone brought as a swap a couple of weeks ago, but I don't remember who.


Stamps: Daisy Delight, BirthdayBlossoms
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 
Layering Ovals Framelits, Big Shot, 
Daisy Punch, Gold Faceted Gems, Stampin' Dimensionals

Today looks to be another beautiful day . . . so I think I need to be out in it!! Luetta and I are going out for lunch, and I am sure we will fit in a little errand running or shopping as well!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: