July 22, 2017

Tranquil Tulips

I just can't seem to get way from Tranquil Tulips!!  It is easily my favorite Stampin' Rewards set in a LONG time!!  This was another one of my Pinterest finds the other day.  It was one of four cards in a set, each one having different color tulips.  The Daffodil Delight one really stood out to me.



This is one of the cards everybody will be making Monday night.


Stamps: Tranquil Tulips, Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Accessories: 3/8" Crushed Curry Mini Chevron Ribbon, 
Stampin' Dimensionals 

As soon as I am done posting this I am out the door for a day trip with some friends to little towns along the Mississippi River.  We plan to do a little shopping, a little eating, and a lot of visiting!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: