July 7, 2017

Happy Birthday

The second technique we worked with last night at technique/stamp club was misted re-inkers.  This is a very messy technique (at least the way I do it) but I love the way it turned out!!



I found a sample of a card using this technique on a blog called Stamping With Dawn.  I had not used my birthday thinlit yet, and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to die cut.


Cardstock: Berry Burst, Whisper White, Glossy White, Gold Glimmer
Ink: Berry Burst and Tangerine Tango Re-Inkers
Accessories: Happy Birthday Thinlit, Big Shot, Stampin' Spritzer, 
White Baker's Twine, Gold Faceted Gems

I hope that today I can finish up planning for Monday night's Make-It-Monday and start to cut cardstock.  I am not sure what this weekend's plans are but if I have stuff already done then I can do whatever comes along!!!



Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: