July 30, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

Like I said . . . Oh So Eclectic has been sitting on my stamping table for quite a while and I have been using it a lot.



I think I might have mentioned before that I really like the new In Color . . . Berry Burst . . . and I really like the way it pairs with Basic Black.


Stamps: Oh So Eclectic, Stylized Birthday
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Berry Burst, Powder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist, Emerald Envy, Basic Black

Today has started out as a lazy day and I don't see anything changing this afternoon.  After a week of non stop activity, my recliner and TV with the Cubs playing is calling my name.  I only hope I can stay awake throughout the whole game!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: