July 23, 2017

Eastern Beauty

Last fall I had joined a Facebook group that was geared toward improving your Stampin' Up! business and customer service.  In the course of the discussion about some of the challenges that were given for us to do I mentioned that it was Tired Tuesday because I had had chemo the week before and that I had not been able to complete the challenge.  Another very successful demonstrator posted back right away about her experiences with chemo and to be kind to myself and allow myself the grace to rest.  I started following her blog . . . Stamp With Georgia . . . as she had been sharing her health journey as well as stamping ideas.  She is a very inspirational person and I found her posts to be particularly uplifting.



I continue to follow her blog and this is one of the cards she had posted a while back.  It is also one of the cards that we will be making tomorrow night.


Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink: Pacific Point, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Happy Birthday Thinlits, Big Shot, 
Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glitter Enamel Dots

Our day yesterday in LeClaire was just about perfect.  It did not start to get hot or uncomfortable till about 2 in the afternoon.  Since we were winding down about then, it worked out great.  We the lunch at the Blue Iguana, which is where my family always eats when we are there.  We got to eat outside on the patio overlooking the Mississippi River.  Since there was a great breeze it was quite comfortable.  It was a day of good conversation, good shopping, good food, but most importantly . . . good friends!!







Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

I also following Stamping with Georgia. Glad you and her could share your journey.