July 13, 2017

Coffee Cafe

Once again I just had to use Coffee Cafe . . . especially since it was still sitting on my stamping table waiting to be put away.



Check out the funky fold as the card opens up where the close pin is holding it shut for the picture.  Instead of using the designer series paper that is designed to go with this set, I again used the Timeless Texture stamp set to make my own background.  And of course what cup of coffee would be complete without the lipstick stain on the rim!!




Stamps: Coffee Cafe, Timeless Texture
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Coffee Cup Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

As soon as I am done posting this I am taking off for the campgrounds again to do a little visiting.  After my day of rest yesterday I am ready to go again!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: