July 2, 2017

Number of Years

John and I are invited to a 50th Anniversary Open House this afternoon so of course I had to make a special card!!




I am pretty pleased with the way it turned out and it took me no time at all to make it!!


Stamps: Number of Years, Bloomin' Love
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer
Ink: Versamark 
Accessories: Large Numbers Framelits, Big Shot, 
Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals

Other than going to the Anniversary Open House I think today is going to be another day of rest and finishing a good book outside on my patio.  The next few days are going to be busy and starting next weekend the next two weeks are going to be jam packed so I will take my rest days when I can!!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: