July 18, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

Yesterday I got an order in that had some new stamp sets in it . . . not that I have used all the new ones I got before!!  Oh So Eclectic was one of those sets.



I love the soft subtle pink color in this card!!!  And I don't know why I do not use Sahara Sand more . . . it really is a pretty color in combination with others.


Stamps: Oh So Eclectic, Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette, Whisper Whte
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pink Pirouette 
Accessories: Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool 

Yesterday's lunch and errand running was quite successful.  I found just the right color of paint for the palette flat John and I are going to make.

Today, after some morning appointments, I hope to spend the afternoon in my stamping room.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: