July 26, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

Oh So Eclectic has been sitting on my stamping table for a while and I decided it needed some use.  I am definitely becoming a fan of tone on tone cards.  I can remember when Hanna first suggested this I was totally appalled . . . but I really like them now!!



This would be an awesome card if you needed a LOT of thank you cards.  It probable took me less than five minutes and that included cutting the cardstock.



Stamps: Oh So Eclectic, One Big Meaning
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Gray, Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, 
Peekaboo Peach, Tempting Tuquoise

Today Luetta and I are making a trip to the Des Moines area to visit some of the stamping and scrapbooking stores that are there.  I think Hanna is going to meet us for lunch as well.  I'm not sure what else we will find but I am sure there will be something!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

You girls have a great time.