July 27, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

So this card, that was one of Susie's swaps at a demonstrator meeting a while back, was supposed to be one of the cards everyone made last Monday.



I told you yesterday that it had been sitting on my stamp table for a while and I decided it was time for it to be used!!


Unfortunately it continued to sit on my stamp table as I forgot to pack it up with the rest of the supplies for Monday night.  So instead this is the card I came up with on the spur of the moment with the stamp sets that I had with me!


Stamps: Oh So Eclectic or Label Me Pretty
Cardstock: Berry Burst, Basic Black, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Color Theory
Ink: Berry Burst, Basic Black, Old Olive
Accessories: Layering Circle Framelits, Big Shot, 
Blender Pens, Pretty Label Punch, 
1 1/4" Circle Punch, White Perfect Accents, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

It turned out okay and everyone was happy with the replacement.

Yesterday's trip to the Des Moines area was a huge success.  We found a few goodies, met Hanna and a friend for lunch, and planned our next outing on the way home.  We want to try to squeeze in an overnight trip before Luetta has to start back to school.  

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: