July 3, 2017

Work of Art

With a couple of minor changes, this is a card that my friend, Crystal, brought as a shoebox swap to a monthly group I belong to.



I thought it was a great card to start the Fourth of July week.  I love making Fourth of July cards . . . I just never seem to send any!!


Stamps: Work of Art, Thoughtful Banners
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
Accessories: Wood Crate Framelits, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensionals

After a day and a half of rest I am ready to be on the go again.  My friend, Luetta, and I are going shopping and out to lunch today.  I am in the market for a new pair of shoes, so hope I find what I am looking for.  I am sure there will be a couple of craft store stops along the way somewhere!!


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: