July 5, 2017

Lovely Friends

Good friends are indeed hard to find and when you do you should cherish them and let them know.  Here is the perfect card to do that!!


This was one of the swaps from a couple of weeks ago, and again I am sorry, but I do not remember who brought it!!


Stamps: Lovely Friends
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick, Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White
Ink: Sweet Sugarplum, Emerald Envy
Accessories: Basic Pearl Jewels

We had a great time at the flea markets yesterday.  After we went to the one in Iowa City we headed to Mount Vernon.  At some point in the day we all found great bargains.  As my son-in-law, Jason, said as we were trying to fit all of our purchases into the SUV . . . "I feel like Jed Clampett!"  Check out my awesome find for a craft show display!!


I am sure the lady selling this never dreamed that she would sell a bicycle tire mounted to a block of wood.  Like I have always say . . . "One man's trash is another person's treasure!"  After flea marketing we had a great lunch at Applebees and made it home in time to watch the Cubs and see them lose. We ended the evening watching the fireworks and band concerts in New York, and Washington D.C. on TV.  Today I need to get back to work in my stamp room and get next Monday night's Make-It-Monday planned.


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: