July 11, 2017

Colorful Seasons

I think I have said it before but, life is a beautiful thing!!!  This is one of the cards that Julie brought as her swap to our get-together last month.


This is also one of the cards that everyone made last night.


Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Tranquil Tide, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: 2" Circle Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 
Gold Metallic Thread, Stampin' Dimensionals

It sure was fun having some of my family at stamp night last night. I love that we share this hobby.

Today I am meeting the ladies of the family in Iowa City for a day of treasure shopping . . . you know . . . one man's junk is another's treasure!!  


Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: