July 8, 2017

 Colorful Seasons

This stamp set is going to get a workout this year.  Because it spans all four seasons it will be in use all year!!!  This is another swap that we made a couple of weekends ago when I got together with some demonstrator friends. Again, I am sorry but I do not remember who brought this card for us to make.



This is also another one of the cards everyone is going to make on Monday night.  

Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Fresh Florals
Ink: Basic Black, Soft Suede
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Framelits, Big Shot


Everything is all cut for Monday night and almost all ready to load into the car.  Not much stamping today as I have an appointment for my shoulder and then plan to head to the Coralville Reservoir to see if I can find where my brothers and families are camping.  I doubt that it will  be too hard as I only have to look for the Hawkeye flags!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!! 

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: