January 10, 2019

Hello Cupcake

I am really liking this color combination . . . Granny Apple Green and Blueberry Bushel!!    I posted another card using this color combination last week. You can see that card here.  I think this is one of the cards that everyone will be making on Monday night at Make-It-Monday.


I always say there are no mistakes in stamping . . . only chances to embellish.  Now you know why this card has so many enamel dots on it . . . I did not want to start over so I just embellished!!






Stamps: Hello Cupcake
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Ovals Framelits, 
Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Versamark,  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, 
Glitter Enamel Dots, 
Stampin' Dimensionals

Phew!!!  I am done!  Everything is done and put away from my stamping flurry in November and December.  I even had time yesterday to stamp again with some new stuff!  My goal today is to figure out exactly what we are doing on Monday night for Make-It-Monday!  Wish me luck!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: