January 26, 2019

Home To Roost

This Home To Roost set is probably not my favorite Sale-a-Bration set, but I have seen some cool cards made with it, including this one.  Actually when I Googled it to find some inspiration, there were more ideas for this set than some of the sets I really do like!!


This is one of the cards everyone will be making Monday night at Make-It-Monday.  I just hope the weather starts to behave itself so we can actually have Make-It-Monday.


Stamps: Home to Roost (Sale-a-Bration)
Cardstock: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Real Red Dark
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, 
Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Classic Label Punch, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots,  
Stampin' Dimensionals

Hanna and Jake are on their way home as I am writing this so we can celebrate John's birthday!!  He turned 70 yesterday so we thought we would do something special for his birthday.  Hopefully the little bit of snow they are getting in the Des Moines area doesn't cause a lot of trouble for them.  I am planning on finishing up getting things ready for Monday night as tomorrow is another big day!!  Details to follow on both days.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: