January 6, 2019

Bloom by Bloom

Bloom by Bloom is slowly growing on me.  When we first used it at OnStage back in November, I didn't think much of it.  But as so often happens once I started working with a stamp set, it grows on me.


This is one of the cards I saw on Pinterest and knew I wanted to make it.  I love this layout and have not used it for quite a while.


Stamps: Bloom by Bloom, Piece of Cake
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: Happiness Blooms
Ink: Call Me Clover, Night of Navy, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:  Dot to Dot Embossing Folder, Big Shot, 
Night of Navy Baker's Twine, 
Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Glue Dots,
Stampin' Dimensionals

Wow . . . I spent most of the day in my stamping room yesterday making lots of samples.  Great fun.  I did finish up the day by watching the wild card football games late yesterday afternoon and evening.

I hope to get a lot done again today . . . although I do need to go to Iowa City to run some errands sometime in there.

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: