January 25, 2019

Forever Lovely

One of the blogs that I look at of an Australian demonstrator, Kylie, had a ton of Valentine's cards using a variety of the designer series paper in the All My Love package and ribbon in the All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack.  


They are all equally cool.  I will be sharing some more of them in the next few days.  Just think of all the different cards you could make with one stamp set and one package of designer series paper!!


Stamps:  Forever Lovely
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper:  All My Love
Ink: Memento Black, Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Mini Glue Dots

Holy Moly . . . are you keeping warm???  I am certainly glad that I don't have to go anywhere today!!  I was also glad that my doctor's appointment yesterday was earlier in the day because by the time I was on my way home the snow was starting to drift across the highway form all of the wind.  I am ready to hunker down for the day and stay warm!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: