January 4, 2019

Incredible Like You

The second technique we worked with last night at Technique/Stamp Club is what I called generational stamping. . . stamping over and over without reinking your stamp.


I tried it with the lighter at the top as well as this way and decided I liked the lighter stamps at the bottom.


Stamps: Incredible Like You
Cardstock: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss, Highland Heather, Whisper White
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss
Accessories:  Stamparatus, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" Velvet Ribbon, Tear & Tape

I can hardly believe it but I don't have anything at all on my schedule for about a week.  Now . . . that does not mean that things won't come up . . . but it is nice not to be jam packed with things to do!

I hope to be able to make lots of samples before the next make-It-Monday!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today.

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: