January 15, 2019

Meant To Be

Valentine's day will be here before you know it!!  This is one of the cards we will be making at the Meant To Be Make-It-Monday next Monday.    This is a product based class where you purchase a bundle and then make the four cads for FREE.


I love the hearts framelits at the bottom of this card . . . not only do I like the look of them but then you also get all of the little heart punchouts to use elsewhere on your card or a different card!!!


Stamps: Meant To Be
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick, Whisper White
Designer Series Paper: All My Love
Ink: Lovely Lipstick
Accessories:  Be Mine Stitched Framelits, Big Shot, 
All My Love Ribbon Combo Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals

Yikes . . . I got a late start to the day today because I was still up for who knows what reason at 2:30 in the morning!!  Then . . . today is the day to register for On-Stage in Minneapolis in April so I was focused on doing that and forget all about a blog post!!

We still have a weather advisory for freezing rain so I think it will be a good day to sit with my blanket and rest and read!!

Every day is a gift . . . make the most of the gift you have been given today!!

Happy Stamping!!

No comments: